Executive Level Briefing
Leveraging the latest neuroscience findings on human-computer interaction and resilience, we create strategic solutions to help leaders:
- Nurture the neurological flexibility needed to thrive in an increasingly fast-paced world.
- Assess humane versus extractive technologies, understanding how these tools impact leadership and workplace factors, from decision-making and cognitive blind-spots to impacts on psychological safety and team effectiveness.
- Rethink organizational culture to optimize human-computer interaction, with a particular focus on optimizing hybrid workplace formats.
- Foster workplace resilience and reduce employee burnout.
Using our intersectional expertise in brain development and human performance, we create science-based trainings in specialized areas. Topics include:
- Breaking down decision-making blind-spots & fostering flexible thinking.
- The neuroscience and behavior change science of developing team dialogue and collaboration
- Optimizing focus in an era of distraction
- Optimizing individual and organizational resilience: sharing strategies for counteracting the harms of tech-induced "threat brain" (including counteracting reduced perspective-taking, reduced trust within teams, and downgraded decision-making).
We help organizations design and optimize their digital transformation with an eye to workplace resilience.
Using our deep understanding of how human brains interact with different forms of technology, we help organizations design their digital workplace initiatives, optimizing for workplace excellence, from productivity and innovation to psychological safety and collaboration. Our neuroscience-based strategies foster foundational transformation, sharing fundamental DNA with evolving leadership frameworks such as Futures Literacy, Anticipatory Leadership, and values-driven Inner Development Goals (IDG) methodologies.
Digital Health Index
We offer a unique proprietary methodology for assessing the state of human-computer interaction in your organization. This includes an assessment of variables such as levels of distorted information processing and sense-making, degree of flexible use of tech, constructive versus "displacement" use of tech, levels of social media addiction, levels of tech-based distraction, level of "threat brain" responding to digital information, among others. The resulting data allows us to suggest strategies and recommendations, tailored to the specific needs of your employees.
Museums and Other Cultural Organizations
Content development and Engagement:
We offer neuroscience-based behavior change strategies for communicating new ideas in science and social change, and facilitating deep public engagement.
We provide science-based strategies for creating cultural content around the impact of human-computer interactions, issues of human digital heath, and human neuro-resilience in the face of changing physical and digital environments.
We offer organizational development initiatives, centered on optimizing human-computer interaction that prioritize human resilience over purely technological priorities.